Communicating with Us
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Charles B. Dixon, Attorney at Law (“CBD”) through this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We recognize the importance of privacy and sensitivity of personal information. We respect your expectations of privacy when providing information to our firm in-person as well as online.
Therefore, CBD does not collect personal information except to the extent you provide that information to us through email, through this website’s contact forms or your web browser. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide non-public information to third-parties without your consent (unless required or authorized by law).
Under the following circumstances, CBD may be obligated to disclose personal information:
- when you have consented to disclosure
- when the legal services you have provided requires us to give your information to third-parties (your consent is implied)
- where it is necessary to establish or collect fees
- if we engage expert witnesses on your behalf
- if we retain other law firms on your behalf
CBD is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites you link from to our web servers. We are also not responsible for personal or confidential information that is intercepted by third-parties.